top of page

PLANNED BREEDINGS

MERILYNS MALTED X MIRIELLA PENELOPE

Planned August - November 2023

We are not planning on retaining any males from this litter. All females will be on breeder observations to potentially be retained. All available kittens will be available exclusively to pet homes.

  • Blue Solid, Bicolour and Van

  • Lilac Solid, Bicolour and Van

  • Chocolate Solid, Bicolour and Van

  • Black Solid, Bicolour and Van

 

25% chance of each colour. 25% chance Solid. 50% Bicolour. 25% Van. High probability of Odd-Eyes and Blue Eyes

BOYDSCATTERY LEO X MIRIELLA CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE

Planned August - November 2023

We are not planning on retaining any males from this litter. All females will be on breeder observations to potentially be retained. All available kittens will be available exclusively to pet homes.

  • Lilac Solid, Bicolour and Colourpoint

  • Chocolate Solid, Bicolour and Colourpoint

 

50% chance of each colour. 50% chance Solid. 50% Bicolour. 25% Colourpoint.

MERILYNS MALTED X MIRIELLA ABIGAIL

Planned May - June 2023

We are not planning on retaining any males from this litter. All females will be on breeder observations to potentially be retained. All available kittens will be available exclusively to pet homes.

  • Blue Solid and Bicolour

  • Black Solid and Bicolour

  • Chocolate Solid and Bicolour

  • Lilac Solid and Bicolour

 

25% chance of each colour. 50% chance Solid. 50% Bicolour.

MERILYNS MALTED X POESIE DE BILLIE BURKE

Planned June - July 2023

All kittens will be on breeder observations to potentially be retained. All available kittens will be available exclusively to pet homes.

  • Blue Solid, Bicolour, Tortoiseshell and Tricolour

  • Black Solid, Bicolour, Tortoiseshell and Tricolour

  • Red Solid and Bicolour

  • Cream Solid and Bicolour

 

25% chance of each colour. 50% chance Solid. 50% Bicolour.

MERILYNS MALTED X MIRIELLA LADY OF DELPHI

Planned May - June 2023

We are not planning on retaining any kittens from this litter. All available kittens will be available exclusively to pet homes.

  • Blue Solid, Bicolour, Tortoiseshell and Tricolour

  • Black Solid, Bicolour, Tortoiseshell and Tricolour

  • Lilac Solid, Bicolour, Tortoiseshell and Tricolour

  • Chocolate Solid, Bicolour, Tortoiseshell and Tricolour

  • Red Solid, Bicolour and Van

  • Cream Solid, Bicolour and Van

 

25% chance Solid. 50% Bicolour. 25% Van.

MERILYNS MALTED X MIRIELLA BLUEBERRY

Planned August - November 2023

We are not planning on retaining any kittens from this litter.  All available kittens will be available exclusively to pet homes.

  • Blue Solid and Bicolour.

  • Lilac Solid and Bicolour.

  • Chocolate Solid and Bicolour.

  • Black Solid and Bicolour.

 

25% chance of each colour. 50% chance Solid. 50% Bicolour.

BOYDSCATTERY LEO X SENADAR OH OPHELIA

Planned August - November 2023

We are not planning on retaining any kittens from this litter. All available kittens will be available exclusively to pet homes.

  • Blue Solid and Colourpoint

  • Lilac Solid and Colourpoint

  • Chocolate Solid and Colourpoint

  • Black Solid and Colourpoint

 

25% chance of each colour. 50% chance Solid. 50% chance Colourpoint.

BOYDSCATTERY LEO X MISS LOLA

Planned August - November 2023

We are not planning on retaining any kittens from this litter. All available kittens will be available to pet homes or to Registered Breeders.

  • Chocolate Colourpoint

  • Lilac Colourpoint

 

50% chance of each colour. 100% chance Colourpoint.

MERILYNS MALTED X MERILYNS JACQUI

Planned May - June 2023

We are not planning on retaining any males from this litter. All females will be on breeder observations to potentially be retained. All available kittens will be available exclusively to pet homes.

  • Blue Bicolour and Van

  • Lilac Bicolour and Van

  • Chocolate Bicolour and Van

  • Cinnamon Bicolour and Van

  • Fawn Bicolour and Van

  • Black Bicolour and Van

 

16.65% chance of each colour. 50% Bicolour. 50% Van. High probability of Odd-Eyes and Blue Eyes

MIRIELLA GOD OF LIGHTENING  X SENADAR THE ODYSSEY

Planned August - November 2023

We are not planning on retaining any females from this litter. All Dilute males will be on breeder observations to potentially be retained. All available kittens will be available exclusively to pet homes.

  • Blue Solid.

  • Lilac Solid.

 

50% chance of each colour.

bottom of page